Bible Buds is a brand-new resource for church toddler groups which equips leaders with fresh, exciting, simple ideas to share faith with children and their parents/carers.
In our nation there are so many church toddler groups with lots of non-Christian attendees. We’ve written a resource to support toddler groups in making the most of this amazing opportunity. Bible Buds is full of ideas to help you enable toddlers and their parents/carers to explore faith. The resource includes:
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
- Interactive Bible stories to suit both babies and toddlers
- Prayer ideas weaved into craft and play activities
- Bible Buds puppets exploring the Bible
- Ideas to help children explore God through play and craft activities
- Faith conversation starters for the team
- Home activities for parents/carers to do with their kids
- Ideas to use everyday resources for story props
- Tailor made songs and nursery rhymes
- Session plans linked to the EYFS Early Learning Goals
- Free online resources at your fingertips – and so much more!
Showing God’s love in practical ways is vital. If done alongside intentionally proclaiming God’s love, we prayerfully believe this could bring many friendships with God into blossom.
So come and join the Bible Buds adventure and see budding God-friendships blossom!