Good News is an eight-page monthly evangelistic newspaper used by churches and missions across the country. Full of dynamic testimonies and celebrity interviews, it’s an ideal bridge into your community with the Gospel.
You can give the Good News outreach newspaper to people in your area in many ways, for example:
- Door-to-door in your neighbourhood
- Gifts for guests at church services and evangelistic events
- Through community groups who use your church building, such as parent and toddler groups, senior citizens’ luncheon clubs, etc.
- Handing personally to family, friends, neighbours and work colleagues
- Distribution in prisons, hospitals, dentists’ and doctors’ waiting rooms
Every issue describes how to become a Christian, and there is a coupon for readers to fill in who would like free information or who would like to speak to our Christian counsellor.
We hope you find videos, articles and resources on our website that inspire you and your community to share Jesus – and please do feel free to share these on social media or in church gatherings. If you see something that you would like to post on another website, however, please get in touch so that we can help you.