Hope 15:13 is built around three actions: pray, prepare and proclaim.
Pray – Each day pray by yourself or with others, either online or in person
- That an effective vaccine for coronavirus will be produced.
- For God to pour out His comforting grace on those left ill and isolated by the disease.
- For strength, protection and wisdom for the medical staff treating the very sick.
- For a spiritual awakening amongst unbelievers to their need for God.
- That the Church would look to God’s Word for guidance and hope.
Prepare – Consider how you can protect and support others
- Keep up to date with advice from the government.
- Consider who in your community is at risk from isolation.
- What practical or emotional support could you give them.
Proclaim – Seek to share this hope as you connect with people every day
- Look for the Holy Spirit to open doors in conversation.
- Prayerfully listen to people’s concerns about the virus.
- Share the hope you have in Christ and the reassurance it gives in this crisis.
- Offer to pray for God’s peace for the person if led to do so.
- Share the hope you have in Christ in practical ways wherever possible.
Go to the website to discover more resources to help you pray, prepare and proclaim during this time.
We hope you find videos, articles and resources on our website that inspire you and your community to share Jesus – and please do feel free to share these on social media or in church gatherings. If you see something that you would like to post on another website, however, please get in touch so that we can help you.