The Happiness Lab is a six-week experiment that enables delegates to explore what psychologists, doctors and faith leaders say will make people happier.
Based on a series of fly-on-the-wall documentaries delegates follow twelve people as they explore the following disciplines. The idea is that as they observe their journey, space is created enabling us to engage in a conversation about our own happiness.
The themes of each episode are:
- Episode 1: Focussing on gratitude and savouring
- Episode 2: Practising acts of kindness
- Episode 3: Learning to forgive
- Episode 4: Investing in friends and family
- Episode 5: Looking after your body and soul
- Episode 6: Developing coping strategies
The Happiness Lab DVD contains the 6 full episodes required to run a successful course. There is also a 1 minute Promo Video and a 10 minute preview episode.
We hope you find videos, articles and resources on our website that inspire you and your community to share Jesus – and please do feel free to share these on social media or in church gatherings. If you see something that you would like to post on another website, however, please get in touch so that we can help you.