Jumpers for Goalposts gives you everything you need to easily and effectively engage with young people during the World Cup.
What’s in the pack?
- Tips on how to plan, who to invite, and how to find them
- Ideas and resources for use in a church, school and community setting
- Three core resources – one around screening a World Cup match, one around a fun family sports day and one around a free play football session
- Flexibility depending on how ‘sporty’ you are
- Ideas for schools-based activities leading up to the day – assemblies, schools clubs, The Games (an established half-day Key Stage 2 cross-curricular resource)
- Top tips on how to bring faith into the conversation
- How to manage risk and keep your event fun and safe
- How to keep ‘un-sporty’ children engaged
- Ideas for follow-up activities – a Higher Football holiday club, Sweaty Church