The Happiness Lab is a six-week experiment that enables delegates to explore what psychologists, doctors and faith leaders say will make people happier.
Based on a series of fly-on-the-wall documentaries delegates follow twelve people as they explore the following disciplines. The idea is that as they observe their journey, space is created enabling us to engage in a conversation about our own happiness.
The themes of each episode are:
- Episode 1: Focussing on gratitude and savouring
- Episode 2: Practising acts of kindness
- Episode 3: Learning to forgive
- Episode 4: Investing in friends and family
- Episode 5: Looking after your body and soul
- Episode 6: Developing coping strategies
The Happiness Lab DVD contains the 6 full episodes required to run a successful course. There is also a 1 minute Promo Video and a 10 minute preview episode.