Jumpers for Goalposts gives you everything you need to easily and effectively engage with young people during the World Cup.
What’s in the pack?
- Tips on how to plan, who to invite, and how to find them
- Ideas and resources for use in a church, school and community setting
- Three core resources – one around screening a World Cup match, one around a fun family sports day and one around a free play football session
- Flexibility depending on how ‘sporty’ you are
- Ideas for schools-based activities leading up to the day – assemblies, schools clubs, The Games (an established half-day Key Stage 2 cross-curricular resource)
- Top tips on how to bring faith into the conversation
- How to manage risk and keep your event fun and safe
- How to keep ‘un-sporty’ children engaged
- Ideas for follow-up activities – a Higher Football holiday club, Sweaty Church
We hope you find videos, articles and resources on our website that inspire you and your community to share Jesus – and please do feel free to share these on social media or in church gatherings. If you see something that you would like to post on another website, however, please get in touch so that we can help you.